Fire safety design is a key issue for any clean project. Therefore, fire protection is the focus of inspection during the design, construction and acceptance of clean engineering.
The fire safety requirements for a clean room are as follows:
(1) The dust-free workshop should be specially designed, and its main buildings should be of the first and second grade fire resistance; ceilings, partition walls and other components and insulation, heat insulation, and decorative materials should be made of non-combustible materials or fire-resistant materials as much as possible. .
(2) Other buildings that have been reconstructed as clean sound rooms should also be specially designed and reviewed by the fire department. Generally, it is not allowed to destroy the original fireproof partition. Newly used materials such as insulation, heat insulation, partitions, and decorative materials should not use flammable materials as much as possible. If they are to be used, they should be fireproofed.
(3) In order to prevent fire and burning, facilitate evacuation and rescue, the maximum allowable floor area and fire separation and evacuation routes between firewalls should generally have higher requirements than other buildings. Exit lights or entrances should have emergency lights.
(4) No open fire shall be used for heating in a dust-free workshop, electric heating shall be used for sealing, and the heating temperature shall be strictly controlled. Various heating devices should be installed on incombustible bases.
(5) The dust-free workshops with flammable and explosive materials shall meet the explosion-proof requirements; the electrical laying and installation shall be strictly required, and no wires shall be used in the wires of the dark deposits. Always repair the electrical equipment and cut off the power immediately after use. For electrical equipment that needs to be opened for a long time, special patrols should be performed after work.
(6) The flammable and explosive materials in the clean room shall be limited to the on-duty use, and the remaining flammable and explosive materials shall be stored in other safe places after work.
(7) In a dust-free workshop using flammable liquids and gases, exhaust equipment should be installed, and an independent air exhaust unit should be installed on the operation platform. Exhaust pipes for flammable liquid vapours and gases should be separated from the exhaust system.
(8) The exhaust system of a clean room. Should set the regulating valve, check valve or hermetic valve. The main air duct passes through the floor through the floor and the duct, and fire dampers must be installed.
(9) Cleanrooms should have relatively complete firefighting facilities. Fire alarm devices and automatic fire-fighting facilities should be installed in clean rooms and technical pipelines. According to the characteristics and requirements of the production process, the type and quantity of combustible materials, and the fire resistance rating of the building, etc., necessary fire-fighting equipment shall be provided. For clean rooms with precious and high-precision instrumentation and electrical equipment, carbon dioxide, haloalkane, or water-spraying fire extinguishing devices should be provided. Corridors should also have emergency alarm buttons and telephones.
The installation of sampling ducts for smoke detectors in clean rooms (districts) using air samplers shall meet the following requirements:
1, The sampling pipeline should adopt rigid pipeline that does not leak gas and can withstand a certain pressure;
2, pipe connections, elbows, plugs and other pipe fittings should be sealed well.
(Inspection method: observation and inspection; inspection quantity: check 50% by device respectively)
For high-sensitivity early smoke detection devices, the fire safety facilities shall be tested in conjunction with the following requirements:
1. It should be debugged according to the relevant requirements of engineering design documents, and achieve relevant technical indicators;
2, after the acceptance of qualified professionals in the clean room;
3, The linkage test run shall be carried out after the acceptance test of each subsystem is qualified;
4, linkage test operation should include accident exhaust devices, gas automatic cut-off devices and other safety facilities;
5, should comply with the relevant requirements of the current national standards;
6, the joint trial operation should be qualified by the relevant competent authorities.
The construction and installation of electrical circuits for various types of fire alarm devices, fire alarm devices, gas alarm devices, broadcast communication facilities and their control systems for fire protection and safety facilities shall meet the following requirements:
1. The vertical lines connected to the clean room (area) should be installed through pipes. When a total of walls and ceilings are to be put through, airtight structures should be used and reliable plugging should be performed with fireproof packing.
2, the electrical circuit should use flame-retardant cable.
(Inspection method: observation and inspection; inspection quantity: sub-system checks 30% separately)
Fire hydrants installed in a clean room (area) shall meet the following requirements:
1, should be concealed, the installation of the wall can not be penetrated;
2, When the fire hydrant installation needs to be penetrated, all seams should adopt airtight structure;
3, The exposed surface of the fire hydrants should be smooth and smooth, and should be cleaned after installation;
4, The inner surface of the fire hydrants should be smooth, smooth and easy to clean. The pipes, hoses, etc. in the box should be cleaned and dust-free;
5, carbon dioxide sprayer device;
Zhejiang Sujing Purification Equipment Co., Ltd. is located in Daoshui Town, Shangyu District, Shaoxing City, Zhejiang Province. It is an excellent manufacturer in the purification equipment industry in East China. Can provide professional air purification systems for industries such as microelectronics, biomedicine, hospital operating rooms, fiber optic cables, food and beverages, precision instruments, semiconductors, and new material applications in accordance with the ISO14644-1 standard, GB50073-2001 national standard, and national GMP specifications. Engineering design, construction, testing and technical services.
The company's main purification table series, air shower series, fume hood series, biological safety cabinet series are widely used in medical and health, electronics, pharmaceuticals, biology, food, agriculture, forestry, animal husbandry and veterinary, inspection and quarantine, aerospace, automotive manufacturing, Precision instruments, universities and research institutes enjoy a high reputation in the domestic and Southeast Asian markets.
Zhejiang Sujing Purifying Equipment Co., Ltd. is dedicated to serving consumers and distributors all over the world. We will provide you with the best quality products, the most humane services and the lowest price. We sincerely welcome you to join us!
Thick Film Electric Heating Circuit is made on stainless steel plate and insulated by insulation layers.
Thick Film Heating Plate and board can heat stainless steel plate and temperature ramp up above 80â„ƒ/S.
Compared with other Electric Heating Element for electric water heater, Thick Film Heating Plate is advanced in larger heating area (Heating Circuit uniform covered heating plate), higher power density, faster Temperature Response (above 80â„ƒ/S), Longer Life Span (above 10,000 hours), Lower Thermal Inertia and better Heat Transfer Efficiency(â‰¥98%).
Any size and power can be customized.
Thick Film Heating Plate,Induction Heating Plate,Heating Plate ,Adjustable Heating Plate
XINXIANG JIEDA PRECISION ELECTRONICS CO.,LTD , https://www.gidaheater.com