The mining design is completed after the mining design has been completed and the mining block has been fully exposed, according to the specific stratification and zoning conditions. It is mainly to design the process method and related calculations used in the mining operation. Due to the different mining operations of various mining methods, the content of the mining design is very different. The following is a general introduction to the general content of the design of the mining.
1. The recovery plan and the determination of the mining area The mining plan refers to the mining sequence, the mining mode and the blasting scale of each part of the ore block, and the use of mixed mining or mining, etc., which has technical decision-making content in the mining design. The mining range refers to the boundary line of the ore body, the mining boundary line of the fault area, the mining width during the mixed mining, and the range of the bottoming and the range of the cutting. The decisions of these problems are related to the occurrence conditions of the ore body, the geological structure, the condition of the mezzanine, and the grade of the ore. It is required to make a specific determination on the basis of the geological data being fully supplemented after the completion of the mining work.
2. Falling ore includes selecting rock drilling equipment and tools, arranging and designing the parameters of the blasthole mining, the organization and construction requirements of the rock drilling work, and the blasting design. Generally, the shallow hole falling ore is relatively simple, and the deep hole falling ore, especially the fan-shaped deep hole falling ore, should be arranged according to the deep hole, the center of each row of fan-shaped holes, the hole position, the inclination direction, the hole depth and the bottom of each deep hole. The distance, the amount of charge, etc. are carefully and carefully calculated, and the calculation results are listed and the construction drawings are drawn.
3. Mining and transportation include selecting mining and transportation equipment, formulating the mining system, secondary crushing method and determining the cut-off grade.
4. Ventilation requirements of the stope Select the ventilation system, ventilation mode and ventilation system of the stope, determine the dust prevention measures, and calculate the required air volume and ventilation time.
5. Geopressure management The various geotechnical management methods used in various mining methods must be individually designed according to the mining method chosen. For example, in the open field mining method, the theoretical calculation of the retained ore column should be carried out first, and then the size of the pillars taken under similar conditions should be compared for specific analysis to obtain a safe and reliable column area with less resource loss , and if the filling mining method is used. The design of the filling ratio and the strength of the filling body should be designed and demonstrated.
6. The mining work organization calculates the number of staff and the time required to complete the operation according to the selected mining process, the amount of work to be completed for each operation, and the quota for completing the operation, and prepares a cycle chart for the recovery operation (Table 2). -3). Use the cycle chart to check and supervise the progress of the operation.
7. The calculation of the recovery is to calculate the following figures and indicators.
(1) Production capacity of the ore block. Refers to the average daily production of ore from the ore block, which can be calculated according to the following formula:
The above formula refers to the production capacity of the ore blocks recovered in a single step; if the two-step recovery is used, the average daily production capacity of the mines and columns should be calculated separately.
(2) The number of exits that are recovered. Calculated according to the output of the mining room and the pillars and the production capacity of the respective mining yards.
(3) Mining block recovery time. In the case of a single-step recovery, the amount of ore in a quarry and the amount of ore mined during a recovery operation cycle are calculated.
(4) The number of equipment, personnel and materials required for recovery. The number of rock drills is calculated according to the mining house, the number of pillars and the production capacity of the mining at the same time, according to the efficiency of the drilling rig and the amount of collapse per m hole:
When selecting indicators, it should be determined by reference to the actual data of similar mines and the specific conditions of the designed mines. The number of transporting equipment is configured according to the number of exits and the number of spares that are simultaneously recovered, and the required quantity is calculated by the production capacity of the stope and the efficiency of the transporting equipment. When selecting the type, you should refer to the actual data of similar mines.
The calculated rock drilling and transport equipment should be multiplied by the reserve factor. See Table 2-4 for the alternate factors for various devices.
The number of personnel can be equipped according to the quota of labor quota, and then the coefficient of residence can be considered according to the work system. The continuous working system has a registration coefficient of 1.15; the discontinuous working system is 1.08.
The number of materials can be calculated according to the specific process of the process, or by reference to the actual data of similar mines.
( 5 ) The cost of mining operations. Refers to the direct cost of mining, consisting of materials, power and wages consumed during the recovery process , excluding management costs. Calculate the direct cost per unit of mining. Refer to Table 2-5 for the calculation method.
(6) Ore loss and depletion indicators. This indicator can be calculated in the form of a list. First calculate the loss and depletion of mining, cutting, mining and mining, and then calculate the ore loss and depletion of the entire ore. Refer to Table 2-6 for the calculated formula.
EDR Clean Room Electric Hoist,Electric Belt Hoist,Electric Hoist,Electric Cable Hoist
Eurocrane (China) Co., Ltd. , https://www.craneparts.pl